We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Bell & Bell Dentistry will reopen on June 1st.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- Our autoclave sterilization is tested weekly by a university lab to ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- Our new state-of-the-art air purification system includes an UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, coffee, and chairs to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you call us 502-783-6322 upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come and get you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: only one patient will be in the office at a time. Limited team members and one patient at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering Bell & Bell Dentistry, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with Peroxyl. Peroxyl Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- Every team member will wear protective footies that cover their shoes and hair nets while in treatment areas. If they leave the treatment area, they will remove them so there is no “tracking” of anything into or out of each treatment area.
- We’re using BioSurf™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. BioSurf™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one time use” items are being purchased and used.
- A Hepa filter installed in air intake and REME HALO In-Duct Air Purifier unit has been installed to sanitize all air supply for the office.
- We are also acquiring a mobile oral aerosol vacuum unit to be used during procedures which will capture and sanitize aerosols produced during dental procedures.
**Depending upon what procedure is being performed you may be asked to have a COVID-19 test prior to the appointment which the practice will assist in scheduling.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Joe and David Bell and along with all our team members here at Bell & Bell Dentistry will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for 50 years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. David Bell
Dr. Joe Bell
Bell & Bell Dentistry