Renew Your Oral Health With Restorative Dental Care
If it were up to us, everyone would keep their smiles intact for life. The truth is that most people will experience some problems with their teeth. Broken teeth and lost teeth can happen at any time due to accidents and injuries. Biting down the wrong way can crack a tooth, and untreated cavities can cause tooth infections.
You can treat all of those problems and many more. At Bell & Bell Dentistry, we have witnessed how repairing and replacing teeth improves our patients’ self-confidence and quality of life. Let us help you improve your oral health with one or more of our services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Tooth decay affects more than 90 percent of people. With our composite fillings, you can protect your tooth and your natural smile.
- Root Canals – Painful and potentially dangerous infections occur when bacteria get inside your tooth. Removing infected tissue allows you to stop the pain and restore your tooth.
- Dental Crowns – Repair weak, damaged, or broken teeth and more with this versatile restoration so you can eat and smile naturally again.
- Dental Bridges – Fill the gaps created by missing teeth and give yourself a complete smile.
- Dentures – Replace your lost teeth with partial, full, or implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants support and secure dental restorations. You can speak, smile, and eat what you want no matter how many teeth you need to replace.
Many people have dental anxiety about restorative care. We are licensed to offer general anesthesia as part of our hospital dentistry. This can keep you calm and pain-free during your procedure.
Visit Bell & Bell Dentistry for a respected restorative dentist near Millville, KY. Call (502) 783-6322 to make your appointment with us.