Do you have flaws in your smile that need to be fixed? If so, you’re in luck!
Our Frankfort dental office can give your smile a boost with cosmetic dentistry. Our team at Bell & Bell Dentistry offers a variety of procedures to correct those imperfections that keep you from your dream smile.
Today’s blog will go over just a few common smile problems and their cosmetic solutions.
Smile Flaws & Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
Knowing the kind of work we can do to beautify your smile will take some of the intimidation out of getting flaws and imperfections fixed for good.
Chips In Your Teeth
One of the marks of a beautiful smile is uniformity. That’s why when one tooth is chipped or cracked, it will definitely draw unwanted attention to it. When that happens, it can be pretty embarrassing because it’ll likely be the only thing people can focus on when they’re interacting with you.
At Bell & Bell Dentistry, we can fix that in a couple of ways:
- Tooth Bonding – For minor chips, we can use a tooth-colored resin that bonds to your enamel to cover the flaw and perfectly shape the resin to match the rest of your teeth. This is an effective and affordable cosmetic solution.Tooth bonding isn’t the best solution for all chips, however. The stronger, more lasting solution for larger chips is the dental veneer.
- Veneers – Dental veneers are similar to tooth bonding because they cover damage and are shaped and polished to perfection. A major difference, though, is that veneers are a very thin shell that’s bonded to your teeth after some of your enamel is filed down to fit them. They’re also much stronger and more durable than bonding, so for bigger chips in your teeth, veneers are a better choice.
- Teeth That Are Cracked Or Broken
Cracked or broken teeth are a bigger threat to your smile and your oral health than a chipped tooth normally is. Left untreated, they can grow or worsen and leave you vulnerable to decay and infection, which threatens your remaining teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are one of the unsung heroes of dentistry because they can be used for so many smile problems. One of the ways they can help your smile is to cover cracks and breaks in a natural-looking way and protect your tooth from any further injury.
- Veneers – Another hero of the dental world is the veneer. Like a crown, it’s also strong enough to seal and protect cracked and broken teeth for many years.
- Teeth That Are Stained And Discolored
One of the biggest complaints people have about their smile is its color. Stained or discolored teeth can be an unsightly, embarrassing problem that keeps you from smiling with confidence.
- Teeth Whitening – One of the most widely requested cosmetic treatments is professional teeth whitening. That’s because it makes such a big improvement in your smile’s appearance in a simple, affordable way.
- Veneers – Do we sound like a broken record here? Once again, veneers are a great solution for those who have stains that can’t be as effectively treated with a standard teeth whitening system. Stains and discoloration from age or health conditions can be covered with veneers to give you a radiant, whiter smile.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation
We’ve only scratched the surface today, but we hope you have a better idea of some of the easy ways we can correct, protect, and beautify your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
If you’re interested in finding out which cosmetic procedures might work for your individual smile flaws and imperfections, all you need to do is schedule a consultation at Bell & Bell Dentistry. With our highly-skilled dentists, you can have the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted that will last years and years.
Call our Frankfort, KY dental office today at 502-783-6322 or fill out our convenient online form to schedule a cosmetic consultation. We’ll help you decide which treatment plan is right for you!