- Rely on our decades of restorative experience
- Enjoy eating again & bring back your healthy bite
- Find several choices to replace missing teeth
Meeting the Restorative Dentistry Needs of Dental Patients Read Transcript
Meeting the Restorative Dentistry Needs of Dental Patients
We need to stop, listen, see exactly what they want. Do they want to be able to eat better? Do they want to make an appearance better? They want to be able to talk better. They want to be free of pain. We go from those points of view first. Then, what we need to do is reassure them that this doesn't have to be a quick fix. If it's a purpose of function, let's get them functioning well. If it's a purpose of appearance, let's concentrate on that. Whatever we do it's like a major blueprint. It's like building a house. The foundation has to be secure first, so we start out with a good solid foundation. Different situations offer different foundations, but they've all got to be solid to build the top of the house on.
Your teeth were built to last a lifetime, but that doesn’t always mean they will. When dental problems threaten the full, comfortable function of your teeth and the appearance of your smile, turn to Bell & Bell Dentistry for restorative dentistry in Frankfort, KY.
With over 60 years of combined experience, father and son dentists Drs. David and Joe Bell can handle whatever oral health problems you might face. Our restorations will:
- Withstand years of use with proper care
- Relieve your dental pain
- Prevent dental problems from progressing
- Keep your smile healthy and attractive
Save Your Smile With Restorative Dental Treatment
You don’t have to let a painful dental problem disrupt your life, health, or appearance. That’s because you have our team at Bell & Bell Dentistry to provide restorative dental solutions that last so you can enjoy comfortable function and preserve your healthy, confident smile. We use a local lab to provide the best-fitting, best-looking restorations possible.
Here are some of the ways we use restorative treatment to save your smile:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — Cavities can put your oral health at risk if left untreated. We can protect your mouth without sacrificing your appearance by using tooth-colored fillings. After decay has been removed, we fill the cavity with a composite resin that blends in seamlessly with your smile.
- Root Canals — If bacteria works its way inside a tooth, it can result in an intensely painful, and potentially dangerous, infection. With our root canal treatment, you can avoid that fate by removing the infection, cleaning the affected area, and saving your tooth with a durable restoration.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — The most versatile restorations are dental crowns and bridges because they can be used to cover weak, damaged, or broken teeth. We can also replace missing teeth with a dental bridge or a dental implant and crown to keep your smile intact.
- Dental Implants — When you lose one, several, or all of your teeth, you need tooth replacement options that will help you maintain the quality of life you want. Our dental implant solutions, including implant-retained dentures, help you do that by giving you reliable, sturdy teeth and a great-looking smile!
Find lasting solutions to your dental problems with restorative dentistry in Frankfort, KY. Call us today at 502-783-6322 or make an appointment .