Bring Your Loved Ones to Us for Quality Family Dentistry in Frankfort, KY
Dr. Joe Bell:
If there is a family, we would like to have the whole family as patients. Number one, it's just easier to have, not having people going to all different providers and things. There are occasions to where a child, if they're very, very young, and they need a lot of extended services, that we would refer to a pediatric dentist, but in general if it's cleanings, and basic fillings, and referrals, et cetera, that's something that we handle there.
But we like having families because we think our patients are family, and so it would only make sense that if a family comes, that we're going to want that family to be part of the family that we have. It's easier for them, in terms of transportation, and it's better for us, because we can meet them all. You get to know people better that way, especially if we've seen one of the parents, and they say, 'Well this is my 6-year-old daughter that I was telling you about, and there's my 14-year-old son that we were talking about.' So we get to know people better that way.
Father and son dentists Drs. David and Joe Bell want to make you part of our dental family! With our team at Bell & Bell Dentistry, you can:
- Simplify your life with one appointment for the whole family
- Keep your family’s dental records in one convenient location
- Foster your child’s confidence about dental care as they grow
- Find wide-ranging services for your family’s dental needs at every stage
Call us today at (502) 783-6322 to schedule an appointment for the quality family dental care you deserve.
Choose Quality Dental Care for the Whole Family
With the constantly changing needs of everyone in your family, you need a team of experienced professionals to address a diverse range of dental health issues. That’s what you can depend on when you bring your family to Bell & Bell Dentistry!
No matter what age or stage of development, you’ll find all the family dentistry services you and your loved ones might need throughout life:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — Keep your family’s teeth and gums healthy with routine cleanings and exams. We’ll screen for cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer, as well as introduce young children to the importance of oral health and proper techniques for brushing and flossing.
- Fluoride and Sealants — Even baby teeth need protection! You can keep your family’s teeth safe from tooth decay with fluoride treatments and dental sealants.
- Athletic Mouthguards — Make sure the athletes in your family stay safe from sports-related dental injuries with custom athletic mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry — From tooth-colored fillings to dental crowns, we’ll use the latest technology and techniques to preserve your family’s smiles. Whether it’s a dental emergency, an oral infection, or missing teeth, we’ll provide comfortable, effective treatment to keep your dental health on track.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Keep your smile looking great at any age with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and dental veneers.
- Full-Mouth Reconstructions — We rely on dental implants to replace one or several teeth. We can even use them to secure a full denture to maintain your strong bite.
Feel Confident & Comfortable With Your Dental Care
People of all ages struggle with dental anxiety. We make your appointments as comfortable as possible by offering dental sedation, and we’ll never make you feel rushed or pressured during your visits.
We know it’s especially important to help children build healthy attitudes about professional dental care when they’re young. That way, they will grow up feeling confident enough to maintain great oral health for a lifetime. You can trust that your children will be treated like special guests in our warm, relaxing, and friendly environment.