Dr. Joe Bell:
If you told us that you were afraid of the dentist, I would feel very assured that you could change your perception of a dental appointment. I would feel very confident that we could give you a different experience than what you'd had in the past. I would want to know what part of this procedure causes anxiety for you. For some people, it's just one portion of it. They don't like needles. We can change that. Some people don't like the sound and we're working on that, but you can certainly bring some earphones and plug in the music as loud as you want to go. Other people don't like just the environment, the sterile environment. We change a lot of that just through our interaction of that.
Other people have a concern that they're going to have pain, and there are good, good local anesthetics now, very predictable anesthetics. We can do anesthesia easier now than when I graduated, definitely we can. All of those things put together, maybe they just need frequent breaks. Maybe they're afraid because they don't know what's going on and they just want to be informed every so often throughout the procedure. Maybe they're afraid how long it's going to take. All of those are issues that can be addressed or altered or changed. Doing dental treatment doesn't have to be a sprint. We can break these treatments up. We can change the way the appointment is going based upon what your desires are.
It’s never been easier to get the dental treatment you need thanks to our comfortable, personalized care at Bell & Bell Dentistry. Our dentists, Dr. David Bell and Dr. Joe Bell, take relieving dental anxiety in Frankfort, KY seriously.
Our goal is to help you get beyond your dental fear so you can:
- Maintain better oral health with routine dental exams
- Be more relaxed and comfortable during dental procedures
- Combine dental treatments in one visit for more convenient care
- Feel confident to pursue your dream smile with cosmetic dentistry
Build your confidence about visiting the dentist with our solutions for relieving dental fear. Call 502-783-6322 today!
Feel Calm & Relaxed During Your Dental Appointments
Millions of people suffer from dental phobia, so you should never feel like the only person who’s afraid of going to the dentist. It’s so common, in fact, that our skilled dentists have trained to make fearful guests more comfortable.
Routine professional dental care is essential to your oral and overall health, which is why we’re committed to helping you feel calm and relaxed. That means providing:
- Advanced Technology — We use the latest technology to make dental treatment more efficient and comfortable than ever. With intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and painless numbing techniques, you’ll be able to relax in the dental chair while we keep your mouth healthy!
- Stress-Free Appointments — You will never have to worry about feeling rushed or pressured when you’re in our care. We maintain a no-rush policy in a judgment-free environment, where your questions, concerns, and comfort needs are always addressed in a warm, compassionate way. You’re part of our family, and you can expect to be treated as such during your visits.
When you’re here, you’re not a patient. You’re our special guest. That means your comfort comes first. You’ll always receive care catered to you in a soothing atmosphere. You’re sure to appreciate our office’s fresh flowers, artwork, reception area with plenty of books, and complimentary beverages served in real glasses and cups!
Let us help you with relieving dental anxiety in Frankfort, KY. Call us today at 502-783-6322 to request a stress-free dental appointment. You can also make an appointment .