At our Frankfort, KY dental practice, we don’t regard you as just another patient. We:Benefits of Coming to Bell & Bell Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Joe Bell:
When people are looking for a change, oftentimes they have in their mind what that change would be. “I wish that I had some more explanation.” “I wish that I had more time.” “I wish that everything wasn't in such a rush.” “I wish that my health care provider knew me personally.” “I wish that I did not feel like just a number in this whole system.” “I wish I had the ability to have a connection if I had some questions.” “I wish I knew what was going on.” “I wish I had some options.” And so I think that people that are probably most comfortable in our practice are the people that value those choices, that they want to have a discussion. They want to have a lot of information about the treatment that they have. They don't mind if we take a little bit more time to do things.
They want to know what's going on, and they want some people that are really obsessive about the work that they do, to a flaw, that almost it's obsessive and it makes us a little bit slower, me slower, that is still very efficient. But I'm slower. I think that that's a difference. And when people just have a different atmosphere, it's a different feeling in the office. It really is, when the focus is changed.
- Treat you like a special guest from the moment you enter our office
- Warmly receive you at every appointment
- Give you the time, attention, and guest-focused dental care you deserve
Conveniently located at #5 Physicians Park, Suite #1, we’re happy to meet the dental needs of patients in Versailles, Midway, Georgetown, Shelbyville, and the surrounding communities. Call us today at 502-783-6322 to request an appointment to meet your new dentists, Dr. Joe Bell and Dr. David Bell. If you suffer from dental phobia, you’ll find our office environment especially soothing.
Experience Modern Dentistry With a Personal Touch
We pride ourselves on our combined 60 years of experience and our ongoing investment to extensive training so our guests get the best. That means you can expect:
- Advanced Dental Technology — We’re always going above and beyond to stay current on the latest trends in dentistry, which means investing in advanced dental technology to improve your care. This includes innovations like intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and painless numbing techniques, and it results in more efficient, comfortable treatment for you!
- A Caring, Personal Touch — Technology is a priority at Bell & Bell Dentistry, but we never lose sight of how valuable service is to our practice. Because you are our special guest, we do everything we can to put your comfort needs first, to earn your trust, and to make you feel as relaxed and supported as possible during your visits.
- A Trusted Local Lab — We’re big believers in supporting local businesses. That’s why we rely on a trusted nearby lab to craft your dental restorations instead of going outside of Frankfort, KY to do the work. This way, we can bring in our local lab tech to meet you personally to discuss your restorations, if necessary. It’s easier to feel confident with a dental practice that fosters a strong relationship with the community. You will know we take the responsibility of your oral health personally and want to provide products and services that reflect that.
Choose our guest-focused, high-quality dental practice in Frankfort, KY. Call Bell & Bell Dentistry today at 502-783-6322 to request an appointment. You can also make an appointment .