Rejuvenate Your Oral Health with Dental Implants in Frankfort, KY
Dr. Joe Bell:
If you came to us and said that you were having trouble chewing, I would ask you, “What component of that process is causing you trouble? Is it your teeth? Is it your gums? Do they hurt or are they bleeding? Is it your jaw? Is it the muscles in your head and neck?” And so, it would involve then some questioning and some examining to find out the cause of the trouble.
- Feel natural when you bite and chew
- Allow you to speak normally
- Remain secure
- Restore your confidence in your smile
At Bell & Bell Dentistry, we can help you get implants to effectively restore more than just your smile. Call (502) 783-6322 now to learn more or to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.
Feel Like You’ve Got Natural Teeth Again
We would much rather help you keep all your teeth with preventive dentistry, but we also know that tooth loss is far more common than many people realize. With that in mind, we regularly recommend implants for:
- Single-Tooth Replacements — An implant-supported dental crown gives you a complete tooth replacement and reduces your risk of losing more teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Traditional dentures become less stable and secure over time. With implants, you can anchor your dentures in place without adhesives.
- The Right Fit For You — We can use dental implants to help you find the tooth replacement solution that will give you back your fully-functioning smile.
We work closely with a local oral surgeon for implant placement to ensure the best outcome. During your procedure, rest assured that everything will be done to keep you pain-free. You won’t feel anything whether you are replacing a tooth or getting full-mouth reconstruction.
Keep Your Mouth Healthy by Replacing Missing Teeth
Tooth loss can have a big effect on your quality of life. It’s not just your confidence in your smile or your ability to speak. When you can’t eat a variety of foods, you may quit eating foods that you loved. This also can prevent you from getting the nutrients you need to be as healthy as possible.
You should not take chances with your oral or overall health. Thankfully, getting dental implants in Frankfort, KY is as easy as visiting our office. Call Bell & Bell Dentistry at (502) 783-6322 or contact us online to request an appointment.