Keep Your Smile Healthy with Top-Notch General Dentistry in Frankfort, KY
Dr. David Bell:
The general dentist ... I think people understand what a quarterback is on a football team. He kinda's the one whose looking at the big picture. We feel like we're sorta the quarterback. We can run the ball ourself sometime, but we can also pass it off, but we gotta have a team in front of us to protect us too and to help us deliver. So we have a team approach. We know when to pass, we know when to hand off. We know what they want to do. We're the quarterbacks.
- Maintain good oral health
- Prevent tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease
- Detect and treat dental problems in the earliest stages
- Feel proud and confident about your smile
Drs. Joe and David Bell lead a skilled team of experienced, nonjudgmental professionals who put your dental health and comfort needs first. With routine visits to our practice, you’ll find ways to protect your teeth and gums, improve the appearance of your smile, and proactively maintain a lifetime of great oral health!
Be our guest in Frankfort, KY! Call (502) 783-6322 today to schedule your appointment at Bell & Bell Dentistry.
Take a Proactive Approach to Your Dental Health
It takes more than just daily brushing and flossing to keep your mouth healthy. You need the help of highly trained professionals who know how to remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth, spot signs of trouble early, and effectively eradicate threats to your oral health as they arise.
This is what you’ll find at Bell & Bell Dentistry. Our team of dentists and hygienists believe a proactive approach to dental care is the best way to prevent problems that put your healthy smile at risk.
We’re proud to offer a variety of general dentistry solutions:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — At your routine checkups, you’ll receive a deep cleaning and thorough dental exam to remove any plaque buildup, check for signs of tooth decay, and screen for oral cancer. We house the latest technology for early cavity detection, such as digital X-rays, as well as pain-reducing techniques to make your cleanings and exams a more comfortable experience.
- Fluoride Varnish and Treatments — Another way to protect your teeth is with professional-strength fluoride varnishes and treatments. These help remineralize your tooth enamel so it’s shielded from harmful elements that want to attack it.
- Dental Sealants — Like fluoride, dental sealants add a layer of protection over teeth to keep out bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Nutritional Counseling — Dr. Joe Bell and Dr. David Bell are well-trained dentists who fully understand the impact your diet has on your oral health. That’s why, together with our experienced team, they provide comprehensive dental care that includes nutritional counseling. You’ll know more about the bone-building vitamins and minerals your teeth need for lasting strength and health.
- Custom Mouthguards — The best way for athletes to protect teeth and gums during sports is with custom athletic mouthguards designed by the dentist. We’ll make sure the smiles in your family are safe against dental damage with comfortable mouthguards that offer full coverage and effective protection. We also provide custom mouthguards as a solution for teeth grinding, or bruxism, to alleviate the painful strain it puts on your jaw and teeth.