Keep Your Smile Healthy With Gentle General Dental Care
Our dentists believe that a healthy mouth is better for your overall health and wellness, too. If an individual looks good, they’re going to feel much better about themselves and show more self-confidence. Healthy teeth also allows them to eat a variety of nutritious food.
That’s why our dental team believes that it’s important to accomplish and keep a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help patients enjoy their best smiles possible so they can enhance their life. Each of our services are tailored to the distinct wants and needs of the patient. When you make Bell & Bell Dentistry your new Lawrenceburg, KY dentist office, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy great oral health with routine examinations and cleanings, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will fix your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll have the ability to eat easily and smile with complete confidence once again.
- Dentures – We offer full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your teeth while also enhancing your oral health and overall health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Fix flaws or create a whole makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can stop jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the peaceful sleep you need and improve your total health with a customized sleep device that fits easily in your mouth.
- Hospital Dentistry – If you have extreme dental anxiety, we are licensed to offer general anesthesia to keep you pain-free and worry-free throughout your procedure.
Don’t delay getting a beautiful smile and a healthier body. Call Bell & Bell Dentistry, your new dentist in Lawrenceburg, KY, at (502) 783-6322.