Protect Your Smile With Personalized General Dental Care
Our doctors know that oral health is essential for your overall health. If an individual looks great, they’re going to display more confidence. If they can eat a variety of nutritious food, their total health will be better because of it.
Every member of our team wants to do our part to preserve your healthy smile. Every day, we focus on finding ways for our patients to enjoy their finest smiles for their quality of life. Our services can be personalized for your unique oral care needs. When you make Bell & Bell Dentistry your new Shelbyville, KY dentist office, you can get all these services in one convenient place:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy good oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to chew easily and smile with complete confidence once again.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have many services that will fix your teeth and make it simpler to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Dentures – We offer a variety of dentures depending upon your requirements, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace teeth while also improving your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Give your smile a makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can eliminate jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you require and enhance your general health with a custom-made sleep appliance that fits easily in your mouth.
- Hospital Dentistry – We are licensed to offer general anesthesia to keep you pain-free and worry-free during care, which can be invaluable for people who are afraid of the dentist or have intellectual disabilities.
Don’t postpone getting a gorgeous smile and a healthier body. Call (502) 783-6322 to reach Bell & Bell Dentistry, your new dentist in Shelbyville, KY.