You would keep your teeth for life without any problems in a perfect world. In reality, most people will experience some problems with their teeth. You could break a tooth or lose one as a result of an accident. Biting into something hard could crack a tooth, and untreated tooth decay can lead to an infection.
At Bell & Bell Dentistry, you can treat all of those problems and many others. Repairing and replacing teeth makes a difference in our patients’ self-confidence and quality of life. Revive your smile and your oral health with one or more of our services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Cavities affect a vast majority of people at one time or another. Protect your tooth and your natural smile with our composite fillings.
- Root Canals – Bacteria can cause painful and potentially dangerous infections if they get inside your tooth. Avoid that fate by removing infected tissue to restore your tooth.
- Dental Crowns – This versatile restoration can cover weak, damaged, or broken teeth and more so you can eat and smile naturally again.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges fill the gaps created by missing teeth so your smile looks complete.
- Dentures – We offer partial, full, and implant-supported dentures to replace the teeth you are missing.
- Dental Implants – Whether you have lost one tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth, implants can support your restorations so you can speak, smile, and eat what you want.
Many people experience dental anxiety about restorative treatments. If you are one of them, you should know that we are licensed to offer general anesthesia as part of our hospital dentistry. This can keep you calm and pain-free during your procedure.
Plan to visit Bell & Bell Dentistry for a trustworthy restorative dentist in Bridgeport, KY. Call 502-783-6322 to make your appointment with us.